Create a VPN in ISA Server 2000

  • From: jperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:56:05 -0700

Hi All ... I need your help and support for tell me How to create a VPN in
ISA Server to provide wireless users access to the Internet for Palms and
Laptops ??? I tried to configure with the Wizard in ISA Server but it
doesn't work, I can't access through PALM OS, the VPN service in the Palm
tells me that I can't access because it doesn't exist a VPN ??? I have a
Sony Access Point that autodetects and autoconfigure the LAN and I have a
Proxim Access Point too ... but what of these Access Points works for me
better to give the wireless access ??? How can I create the VPN and then
verify that it works without any problem ... Thanks in advance for your
help an support. Best Regards. jperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx