RE: Converting from 120-trial to full version

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:09:51 -0800

It might also be a good idea to use the script found at Jim Harrison's
site or isaserver.org to back up your settings.
There are few parameters that have changed since beta to release but I
still think that the script will help
When rebuilding the production machine. This means not much typing
involved with fixing your machine!

Joseph