Consumer Product Safety Commission

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:17:30 -0800

  Can anybody think of a reason why I would need to do this?  What
protocol/service/whatever are they trying to use that requires me to knock a
hole in my ISA?  (Other than the fact they says so.)

  If you have problems using CPSC's web site search engine, please find out
if a firewall is located in the path between your computer and your
organization's (or your) Internet connection. If so, please ask your
firewall adminstrator to allow traffic on port 8765. Thank you.