RE: Connection server SAP

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:38:08 -0500

My guess is there's a dns resolution issue.  Sounds like some slowness
problems I've had in the past where the client tries to resolve an external
address internally, times out then will forward to the proxy.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx