Configuring Exchange and ISA to POP3 e-mail

  • From: "Kayode Komolafe" <kayode.komolafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:57:57 -0700

I have installed Backoffice 2000 with ISA and Exchange on the same box.
All clients connects to the internet through the ISA. But the POP3 host is
different from the ISP. The POP3 domain is the same as the internal
Windows 2000 Active Directory domain. I cannot get the ISA to retrieve
e-mail from the POP3 server to the Exchange Server or send e-mail. How do
I configure this as the network connects to the internet OK?