Configure VPN Server in ISA Server 2000

  • From: "Ardi" <ardi1103@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:28:38 -0600

Dear all,

I want to ask about the steps for making VPN server in Isa Server 2000.
My configuration is Internet-->Router-->ISA Server-->Private Network.our
private network using DHCP, and my ISA server have two ethernet cards,(one
for eksternal and one for internal). The problem is I don't know the steps
for making ISA server 2000 become VPN server, can anybody help me to solve
my problems. I'm sure that all of u can help me. can u give me the
article's? please..

thanks for all, I'm waiting for your asnwer's.

Regards,
Ardi