Client-->ISA-->AD

  • From: "Michael Folin" <michael.folin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:18:41 +0100

Hi Everyone,

My network consists of a front-end and a back-end. Nothing is strange
about that. Every machine in the front-end DMZ has two NICs, except for
the DCs. Machines in the back-end need connectivity with AD. The ISA
Server has one leg in the front-end DMZ and one in the back-end class a.
Client machines in the back-end use NAT IPs (class c) from the Cisco
PIX.

How can I join a client machine to the Active Directory???

According to Microsoft
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q303503) you
can achieve this by using VPN but that's sounds very sticky.

Can it be done without VPN???

Regards,
Michael Folin