"Click to Meet"

  • From: cstarks@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:02:10 -0600

We are running ISA Server on Windows 2000 and are trying to use a product
called "Click to Meet" formerly "CUSeeMe" from Virtual Communications.
However, we are getting the following error when trying to connect to the
service that is utilizing this product. The server is
www.pottersschool.net:8080

10061 - Connection refused
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Background:
The server you are attempting to access has refused the connection with
the gateway. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that
is inactive on the server.

ISA Server: judea
Via:

Has anyone tried accessing "Click to Meet" or "CUSeeMe" services from
behind an ISA Server.

Thanks,
Charles