Citrix client behind ISA server

  • From: luke.levis@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:18:46 -0700

hello all,
i'm completely new to citrix and obviously know zero about it, so go easy
on me if my post doesn't make any sense

I'm using Citrix program neighborhood to connect to citrix metaframe( I
think) my current config is that all the clients on our LAN currently
connect to a router/circuit that was provided for us to get to our payroll
server(with statice routes in our router)...well that router/circuit is
going away and we want to re-direct all our clients out through our ISA
server and I can't seem to get that traffic through our ISA server...any
thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated