Check

  • From: "Sachin Mehndiratta" <SachinM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:41:27 +0530

Hi parveen,
Can u please tell me whether these mails are in ur bad mail folder or in
queue folder. In any case, first freeze all the messages. Clear ur Bad
mail Folder. If possible Telnet SMTP to check ur leased line connection
is relaying or not. And then get back to me with briefly. I think I can
solve ur problem becoz recently we have faced the same

Bye