Changing password via ISA server

  • From: "Tim Casey" <tcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:26:48 -0700

We have numerous users that do not have the MS client loaded and that are
running Windows 95 that need to be able to change their passwords via the
ISA server. When we change over to the new ISA server (we currently are
using netscape proxy) we'd like to be able to create a domain account and
set it to a generic password which they are prompted to change after the
first successful login. Right now in our testing we no promt at all to
change the password. Is there a way or a utility that can help us do that?