RE: Change IP Address of VPN

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:41:07 +0200

Hi Tom

I?m with you on the bottom line of not being able to control the source
address for outbound communications, but what about the reverse,
controlling the inbound address.

For example, if I can get my inbound VPN clients to connect to the 3rd
IP Address, surely all communications will then leave ISA on this 3rd IP
and not the 1st one which is used by all other communication?

This should then in principle be a way in which I can ?control? the
source address of the VPN connection?

So I have changed the 2 Packet Filter rules to be applied to this 3rd
address, but I?m hoping you can assist in getting RRAS to accept the
connection on this 3rd IP Address because so far all my efforts have
failed.

Cheers

William R.