Can't surf from some public IP addresses

  • From: keyth@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:39:10 -0700

I am using ISA server SP1, I have noticed that some of my ip addresses are
unable to browse the internet. These are not Secure NAT clients just using
the ISA server firewall as the router. The interesting thing is that most
ip addresses work but a small block maybe 20 are unable to surf at all. If
I change my DHCP to go straight to the router by passing the ISA Server
the same IP addreses that didn't work now work.

This problem was also there before I upgraded to SP2

Any ideas??

Keyth