Cannot View Dynamic Content web pages behind Proxy

  • From: "Mario Teoli" <mteoli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:47:16 -0600

Hi Everybody,

 Got a little issue, I am running ISA 2000 server in a windows 2k
environment. The ISA server is setup in Intergrated mode, and we heavily
rely on caching.

 Here is a breakdown of our network setup, all clients are firewall
clients and running Windows 2000 Pro.

 On the Isa server Active caching and HTTP caching is enabled and in the
advanced tab of the caching configuration, the dynamic content is not
selected.

 Problem? When clients access A web site with dynamic content there
sessions are disconnected immediatly from the web site after a succesful
login?

 If i bybass the ISA server it works fine.

Any Ideas!!!!