Can I export the server certificates from Internet Explorer?

  • From: "Nathan Simpson" <nathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:15:55 +1100

Hi,

I am trying to get the certificate that I imported to be noticed by ISA.

We are using Domino and I can't see a way to export the certificate. So
after connecting to the secure web site internally and getting the
certificate to appear in Internet Explorer can I then export the
certificate from within Internet Explorer and import it into the ISA
Servers Certificates MMC? It exports it as a *.cer or *.p7b file.

They import ok but never display from within ISA.

Will what I am doing work? Our Certificate Authority is also our Domino
Server.

TIA

Nathan Simpson