RE: Cache Rules Question.

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:50:22 -0500

Hello,

So ISA only considers content with a query string (?=123456) is this
extendable?

In my case a developer has a php script that maintains its own state. It will
return different data each time it's called. Because the web site is
published via ISA and the page is being cached the script is returning the
same data from the users perspective.

In reality the script is being called by ISA and the data cached. When the
cache times out then the page refreshes.

What I would like is to have .php (or for that matter any cgi type page)
exempted from caching by ISA.

Thanks

Bill