CRN 257307, is there a good resource for understanding the WebProxy logs.

  • From: Peter Selenic <pselenic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:17:26 -0000

Before reading this e-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read
the disclaimer at the end of this e-mail

I have copied this to the ISAList as I have read the books, websites etc but
cannot get to grips with this.

Two questions, is there a good resource for understanding the WebProxy logs.
Secondly, since moving to ISA a number of Websites which we are required to
log into, forever return the login box. Others are OK.

We utilise the Webproxy client rather than firewall as Surf Control reports
need a username, but I am not certain this is the issue anyway. Learn direct
recommend using rtsp but this is only streaming media and is not an issue
here.

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.It may contain
confidential or sensitive information.The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee.Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in
transmission.Thank you.