RE: CIsco -Urgent -- NOT!

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'samer someer'" <sameer20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:13:53 -0700

1. It is highly in-appropriate to contact some one off list unless requested
to do so.

2. If I did not answer your question on list, why do you think I would
answer it off list?

3. Founding out if there is a discussion list about Cisco is not in any way
a problem.

4. Founding out if there is a discussion list about Cisco is not in any way
an urgent problem.

5. Get off your duff and do some searching. I can guarantee there are lists.
Use the tools that you are supposed to use, such as google.com.

John T

eServices For You