Blocking .eml files

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:46:22 +0100

Hi All,
        Following the recent virus outbreak, I want to block all our
internal users from downloading any files with the .eml extension. I
have setup a 'Site and Content' rule to block all .eml files. Do I have
to specify a MIME type also. If so, does anyone know the MIME type this
virus is using.
A .eml file is downloaded as part of the attack when a user browses an
infected website.
The following JavaScript is appended to all web pages:-

"resizable=no,top=6000,left=6000")</script></html>

Patrick