RE: Blocking a Specific URL

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:55:45 -0500

Strange reaction, something is not right.  When I put that policy in
place, access to the main web server are also blocked...

Here is the firewall log for one connection, the source and destination
network are the same for some reason...

Original Client IP      Client Agent    Authenticated Client    Service
Server Name     Referring Server        Destination Host Name
Transport       MIME Type       Object Source   Source Proxy
Destination Proxy       Bidirectional   Client Host Name        Filter
Information     Network Interface       Raw IP Header   Raw Payload
Source Port     Processing Time Bytes Sent      Bytes Received  Result
Code    HTTP Status Code        Cache Information       Error
Information     Log Record Type Log Time        Destination IP
Destination Port        Protocol        URL     Action  Rule    Client
IP      Client Username Source Network  Destination Network     HTTP
Method
24.177.165.170                          GATEWAY -               TCP
4050    0       0       0       0x0             0x0     0x0     Firewall
1/10/2006 10:50:05 PM   207.75.63.2     80      HTTP    -
Initiated Connection    Local Only Page Block   24.177.165.170
External - Charter & Merit Networks     External - Charter & Merit
Networks        -