RE: Blocking Sites

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz - CIG <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:30:32 +0400

I too have similar kind of problem. I have a list of Destination set and I
created a Site & Content rule as Deny except selected destination set. All
url works fine except if I add some secure site (https) url. There was one
https url which was working before but suddenly it stop working. Its gives
me this error msg in browser

HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires
authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is
denied. (12209)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

If I disable the rule then I can access the url.

Plz suggest me the cause

Thanks
Zafar

----