Re: Black Hat Las Vegas

  • From: Paul van Geldrop <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:58:00 +0100

Not attending in Las Vegas, but just prodded my manager that I'd love to go
to the BH hacking bootcamp in Amsterdam.. nice location too, one of the
finest hotels in the middle of the city.. this should be gooooodddd..

Not much chance of Window being there, but Amsterdam has enough to offer in
that area.. ;)