[isalist] Being a good Internet citizen per Stefaan Pouseele

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:03:38 -0400

I read this Stefaan's blog this evening; it is just loaded with fantastic
information. (Don't forget the blogs of Dr. Shinder and Mr. Jim Harrison!,
and many others!) One thing I had a question about was whether or not ISA
2004, ISA 2004 SP1, and ISA 2004 SP2 "out-of-box" provide the platform to be
a good Internet citizen specific to what Stefaan has outlined. I believe
that it is, but I just want to verify with the pro's.

Here is the particular post:
http://blogs.isaserver.org/pouseele/2006/06/11/be-a-good-internet-citizen/

Thanks,

...D

--
CPDE - Certified Petroleum Distribution Engineer
CCBC - Certified Canadian Beer Consumer