Backup connections to the Internet.

  • From: "Anthony Sullivan" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:55:21 -0000

List,

I am interested to find out how people are backing up their ADSL
connections to the Internet. Currently if ADSL fails we are enabling a
demand dial route to the Internet through ISDN and applying the
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 static route to this demand dial route. This gives us
web browsing capability, but only thorough Proxy. Secure NAT will not
function as ISA does not see the dial up connection as it External
Address.

Has anybody thought of a way around this problem?

Anthony Sullivan