[isalist] Re: Auto Discovery for firewall and webproxy clients

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:36:49 -0400

To my knowledge, RSA in ISA only allows for RSA authentication separately and
unrelated to any underlying AD authentication (no true two-factor
authentication).

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
Application Engineer, Platform Engineering and Architecture
NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.
Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319
Fax: 703-333-6749