Audit tools for ISA Logs

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:11:00 +1100

Hi Guys,

I'm sure that this has been asked before and there are sure to be
various answers... However my new manager has decided we need to be able
to audit all internet access by user destination etc, etc I have tried
the demo version of bt-LogAnalyzer... I was wondering are there any
others out there that are of good quality and easy to use.... For the
Audit...

1.      I will need to know all the sites a user has visited
2.      The local time at the time of access
3.      How long the sites were visited
4.      I also need to run the audit on internal IP addresess (we have
secure NAT) but I have the suspicion that I read somewhere (ISA Server
2000???) that this kind of information was not available from ISA
logs....?????

Any help or direction to suitable products will be greatly appreciated
Thanks.

Regards

Don McCall
Systems Administrator
Baptist Community Services
Phone 02 9941 6049
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax 02 9889 1520

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 2