RE: Array in the domain or not?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:10:57 -0500

ALWAYS domain members if they want me to do it.

Create a GPO for the domain members and use the recs from ISA firewall
hardening guides. Of course, ALWAYS test GPO settings in the lab before
deploying, unless your production network is your test platform ;-)

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7