Application.ini

  • From: "Ted D" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:08:30 -0600

Hi All,

I am struggling to exclude a couple applications from the FWC. I have
added 'disable=1' and 'disableEx=1' on my ISA 2004 machine for 2 apps and
not seen any affect. Further, I added an application.ini file to the all
users profile and still no affect. There are no over riding files in the
individual user profiles and now I'm at a loss.

The application.ini file I added looks like:

[addtabular]
Disable=1

where addtabular is the name of the exe file that gets run.

Effectively, I want to ensure that these 2 app's traffic is not remoted to
ISA and if they require LAN resources that they do it themselves

Any ideas about where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
TD