Appleworks issue

  • From: "b" <ba_cruising@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:22:49 -0600

Hello;
We are running ISA2000 sp1 on a Windows 2003 server in cache mode only.
We started forcing authentication this school year.  Unfortunately we run
a dual platform on our clients.  Once we forced the authentication piece
when our Mac users ?search the web? in the clippings for clipart using
Appleworks the globe just spins and spins.  Short of getting rid of the
apples does anyone have a solution to this issue?  Of course the PC?s and
Office works just fine and dandy.  Thank you in advance.

~bc