RE: Antivirus for ISA server

  • From: "smcleod" <smcleod@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:17:32 -0500

If you have no preference GFI has one called Download Security and Trend
has another called WebProtect.  They both have trial versions that you
can try before you buy.

ONCE BITTEN, NEVER AGAIN STUNG (Sylvester McLeod)
I KNOW THEREFORE I AM! (Sylvester McLeod)
IF YOU THINK EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE. (Derek Bok)