RE: Anoym access?

  • From: "Don Bentz" <Don@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:54:14 -0500

We've been locking down a system for an auto dealer. I must say this has
been fun, with a few stumbles. We have used the content lists provided
by toolzz.com with great luck other than finding out that Earthlinks
hosting is on the blacklist. :) and www.password.* locks them out of
their dealership sites. Took a while, but figured it out. I've been
reading all the faq's and Tom's book, however I can't quite fiqure
something out.

We still have some computer accesses showing as anonymous on the
sessions. We have no gateway and the client is installed.  Thoughts??

Don Bentz, MCSE, CCA, MCP+I
Computer Management Systems, Inc.
216 South Main Street
Columbia City, IN  46725
[260] 248-2191 V  [260] 248-2801 F
www.cmsinetworks.com

Did you know.. "Did you know that Microsofts website consists of six
clusters, each with 10 quad-processor Intel Pentium III Xeon-based
servers and running on RC1 of XP Server"