[isalist] Re: Another question/problem with content type

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:39:17 -0600

Who'd a guess that one? :)

But you make a good point. Its up to Web server admin to assign the
ContentType, which can have nothing to do with what the actual content
type is.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)

             Date:  Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:20:01 GMT

             ContentType:  multipart/x-zip

             Server:  IBM HTTP Server/V5R3M0

             Accept-Ranges:  bytes

             Last-Modified:  Sun, 01 Apr 2007 02:31:28 GMT

             HeaderEnd: CRLF

        This is the joy of trying to second-guess what a remote server
interprets as a "content-type".

        Jim