Anonymous Web Sessions

  • From: "Weiss, Robert" <WeissR@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISAserver Discussion List <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:09:10 -0400

We are in the process of testing ISA in our environment and currently have 4
ISA Servers configured as Standalone, Integrated systems using Windows Load
Balancing to provide load balancing and fault-tolerance to the machines.

Two of my servers allow anonymous web connections through, while two prompt
Netscape clients for a username and password.  We want the user to be
prompted for their username/password when using the web service, so we can
track outgoing requests by userid.

I can't seem to figure out the difference between the machines, and have
even tried copying the configuration from one machine to another.

I am just about to un-install and re-install the software - any other
suggestions?

Robert Weiss
Manager, Network and Academic Systems
Philadelphia University