RE: Am I compromised?

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:44:08 +0200

Hehe, I also seem to recall that there was a specific FQDN for the
bogus.net, and when you do an NSLOOKUP on it, it returns some funny FQDN
saying how stupid you are, or something like that...

As for the "listen more than you speak" - wise words brother, wise words!!!
I sometimes feel like a pirate just checking all the messages flowing around
and trying to glean something new every day. Makes life interesting, I tell
you!!!