Allowing ICQ

  • From: "Ash Ridley" <ash.ridley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:33:43 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to allow ICQ (not 2000) for my secureNAT clients. Since the
protocol rule already exists and is enabled I figured all I had to do
was create a packet filter allowing the traffic so I created a UDP
filter for destination port 4000 allowing traffic both ways but it
doesn't appear to be working. I cant rule out the ICQ client since it
doesn't error, it just sits there trying constantly (in the Windows CE
version so I cant try a different one).

Does this rule sound right or have I missed something?

Cheers

Ash