After installed isa2k on win2003 ,I can't started firewall service.

  • From: "dwswbh" <duws@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:58:25 -0600

After installed isa2k on win2003 ,I can't started firewall service.
In the event log,it shows"
Microsoft Firewall failed. The failure occurred during Initialization of
Network
Address Translation (NAT)  because the system call PNATInit failed. Use
the
source location 308.1151.3.0.1200.166 to report the failure. The error
code in
the Data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure.
This
failure may be due to the Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) service being
enabled. If it is enabled, please disable the service named "Internet
Connection
Firewall (ICF) / Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)" (SharedAccess). Then,
restart
the computer. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help.
The
error description is: deny access?B"
what can I do to started the firewall service?