RE: Additional NIC & Network for Telephone Server - ISA 2004

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:05:00 +1100

Danny, are you able to create a separate access ruleset for that server
so it has no interaction (or at least only what's needed) with the rest
of the LAN or the Internet. Remember in 2004 you can create rules based
on every computer if you want to. If that is sufficient then it's a
little less overhead than adding a nic and another subnet.

greg