[isalist] Re: Adding a second web server to ISA 2K4

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:30:15 +0000

see if http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc302545.aspx helps

________________________________
From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of
MarvinC [marvinc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:35 PM
To: ISA Admin; isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Adding a second web server to ISA 2K4

Testing. Is this list on?

Anyone have any steps or documentation covering adding another web server to
ISA2K4? I understand that the ISA2K4 is dated but for this company it works and
they honestly don't have the financial ability to upgrade to the latest
version. The owner has a Windows webserver published and would like to set up
another linux webserver. He's got another static IP so I'm figuring I'll add
another NIC to this old Dell Precision that's being used as the ISA box. From
here it gets blurry as I haven't touched ISA in a while.

Any responses appreciated.