About Audiogalaxy Satellite with ISA client firewall...

  • From: Fernando Valdés Prieto <fernandoeramis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:03:31 -0500

Hi, does anyone knows why my Audiogalaxy Satellite doesn't work behind my
firewall client for ISA Server, all other programs work OK including ICQ, all
Msg, FTP, Netmeeting, Outlook Express.. i think is a problem in the firewall
client cfg...cuz i'd saw especial default cfg for some programs like ICQ,
MPlayers and so on.. please can anybody help me....?