Re: +AFs-isalist+AF0- Web Proxy and other woes

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "+AFs-ISAserver.org Discussion List+AF0-" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:12:30 -0400

I had some dns issues, when I was setting up my ISA, but the set-up was
different.
I eventually started a DNS server on the ISA box, which just forwarded to the
ISP dns server for
client resolutions.
My AD DNS server forwards it's requests to this server on the ISA server.

You might actually what to create a zone on the ISA box that will define the
ISA Server name , just
in case you refer to it by name not IP.

How is you LAT, any problems there ?

So suggestions anyways.