A few questions about kb article 293640.

  • From: "Han Valk" <Han.Valk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:04:54 +0200

Hi,

I have 2 questions about the part 'Increase the TCP/IP Buffer Sizes in the
Registry':
The values mentioned, are they decimal or hex?
The buffer values are they in bytes (either dec or hex)?

One question about the part 'Enable the FTP Kernel Mode Data Pump':
The name of the reg value (KernelModeFirewallClient) makes me suspect that it
is only applicable when one uses the firewall client and not snat. Am I
correct?

Best regards,
Han Valk.