RE: 819127 - User Credentials Are Transmitted in Clear Text When You Access an SSL Outlook Web Access Server by Using HTTP Protocol

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:32:23 -0500

Hi Han,

You're right. There are a lot of reason why an ISA firewall blows away
the competition, but this is an important issue because it requires that
the OWA site authenticate the user, instead of the ISA firewall doing
it. However, there are plenty of other reasons why an ISA firewall is
the firewall of choice.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Clear Text When You Access an SSL Outlook Web Access Server by Using
HTTP Protocol

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi,

I'm sorry but this part sounds a bit too biased to me. It's maybe a pro
for
ISA but for me it's not enough reason to say what you're saying.

Han.