403 when using destination sets

  • From: Eran Levi <eran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:42:13 +0200

Hi all , greetings

I have set up and working fine for the last couple of mounts now
I'm hosting some site On one of our internal servers and every thing work
fine ( well not every thing I'm still writing this help mail right :( )
Well the P is that when I try to use destination site to control the
entrance of the users to a specific site inside the hosting server
What I get is a 403 access is denied if I'll take the destination site out
And let all request that coming to the incoming web proxy to go to the
hosting server again every thing will work fine again
Any idea ?
I'm using ADSL for communicating to the web , the routing seems to B ok
The DNS I thing is good also and I redoubled check all ISAServer org
articles and Microsoft sites  ( I just cant figure it out maybe it's the IIS
on the hosting server ? ?? )
Again any idea will be more then welcome
Thanx a lot
Eran