3-Homed Firewall

  • From: "Furqoni Yudhistira" <Furqoni.Yudhistira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:09:03 +0700

Hi all,
I have problem with ISA 3 homed-server (One to Internal, other to DMZ and
External).
Before, when I was installed just with 2 NIC (internal and external), User from
external can reach my publish web. But, when I tried to installed NIC#3 also
place publish web on DMZ, User from external can't access eventhough for ping
...then I should disable-enabled the NIC#3 everytime to solve this
(intermitten).
Should I put NIC #3 (interface to DMZ) for Incoming web request ?
Can anybody help out with this ? Any kind of information on how to solve
intermitten problem using 3 NIC Card would be helpful.
I am using Basic authentication on the ISA server.

Thanks
Furqoni