Re: [IRLGuideDogs] What is happening

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:49:23 +0100

Hello Moreen, I'm sorry but I don't understand.

Do you want the receipt or is it an annoyance.  If its not working for
vics and it is for irlguidedogs then I'd possibly suggest talking to paul.
 in saying that if you don't want a receipt from irlguidedogs and your
getting one then let me know and I'll get it fixed.  I'm very busy at the
moment as I'm trying to get things finished before half four but get back
to me soon and I'll get it done.

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Technical lead
Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 18 - "Embrace change.
Become a change agent. Always look for new and better ways of delivering
the exceptional customer experience!"