Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Using escalaters

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:19:08 +0100

I've only had Holly on the moving stairs  once.  They were the ones with no
steps that you could walk along on.  She couldn't wait to get offit and back
on solid ground again.  I'd sighted guide that day, and she nearly pulled us
off it..

In places where there are escalators, why can't there be lifts, if stairs
are not possible.  I can understand why Guide Dogs are not trained on these.
I much prefer the lift or stairs myself, as I'm always not sure where to put
my foot.

Hope this helps a bit Darragh.
Dominique & Holly.