Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Notice

  • From: "Katy Megahey" <katysglitter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:57:40 +0100

Notice
Hi babe sorry for being annoyed.  It is just annoying when ya dont know what is
wrong and there is noone to help ya.  Thanx babe for getting me sorted i would
be lost without ya..  Tell Joan ann thanx too. well i have to go i am gona out
with mum to get some stuff for my place.  My stuff came today so i will give ya
the money on sat.  takecare love ya godbless Katy xxdx