[IRLGuideDogs] Clint

  • From: "Alison Flack" <flack@xxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:51:42 +0100

Joan

Thanks for your email, Viv is a lovely pup and will not be a giant shepherd
I think.  The House training is advancing and I am winning!!

Clint is in advanced training with Ria and is great but they have a very
high body sensitivity and it had taken him some time to get used to the
harness.  He has been clipped and looks lovely but I have to say I prefer
him with a woolly coat.  He is a lovely dog.  His brother is about to
qualify as an assistance dog.  They are all very tall dogs with lovely
temperaments.

Will keep you updated.

Alison and Viv