[IrelandVIPNews] the price of technology

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ireland vipnews" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:25:18 -0000

hi folks

following elenors last email about sight village. i rang sight and sound to see
about updating my jaws 12 to jaws 15 and they quoted me a ridiculous price of
450 pounds sterling.  and to get a jaws s m a which allows you to get the next
two updates on top of this one cost  total of 650 pounds sterling. these prices
are crazy and i cant for the life of me see how blind people  most of which are
on a pension of some sort can afford to pay these prices. maybe some day they
will see how Ludacris these prices and change them to suit the pockets of us
blind folks. p.s i can afford to pay for this update but I'd prefer to wait
until jaws does not work  and then i might conceder an update. ok rant over.

Regards
Vincent