[IrelandVIPNews] Re: reading edge machine.

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:23:36 +0100

All
Thinking of recycling and things we all have now that we don't use that was
good to us at one time like Brians reading edge, what do people do with items
that were good to them at one time and they have no longer got a use for
them?
If something is granted under the TAG scheme can it be returned and maybe a
new home can be found for it.
Just thoughts to get you thinking over the weekend
Tom